Delon Jobs is helping a leading IT company in Nigeria to hire Cyber Security Specialist (Lagos). The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the security of the company’s information systems for ongoing viability and performance.
Please read additional requirements below before applying. If you are interested in the position, kindly send cover letter and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and ensure you make your email subject ‘Cyber Security Specialist’
In addition to the job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
- Secure digital files and information systems, protecting them from unauthorized access or tampering.
- Provide technical support and monitor security access.
- Perform regular internal and external security audits.
- Design intruder detection and prevention systems to prevent network invasion.
- Analyze the source of security breaches.
- Recommend and implement security tools and anti-malware software.
- Determine, adapt, and maintain corporate security procedures and policies.
- Provide staff with security awareness training.
- Coordinate security measures with external contacts.
- Inform management of security vulnerabilities.
- Identify cybercrime perpetrators and liaise with the appropriate authorities if necessary
- Bachelor’s degree (Minimum of 2ndClass Lower) in Computer Science, IT or a related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Cyber Security certifications such as: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, OSCP, ECSA, GCIA, GWAPT, CompTIA Security and Window Azure Security are an added advantage.
- Experience in threat modeling and risk assessment, Endpoint security and penetration testing, Incident Handling and Management, application security and secure API
- Experience with cloud computing, AWS and Microsoft Enterprise, Mobility & Security Suite.
- Must have successfully executed a DLP (data loss prevention) plan
- Experience with vulnerability management software tools, SpyBot, Qualys, and Altera
- Strong IT skills and knowledge including hardware, software and networks
- Excellent Problem Solving skill Meticulous attention to details
- Detail oriented
- Organizational skill
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and listening skill
- Ideal candidates should be innovative and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to multitask and work well independently or with a team