- The creation, updating, and deletion of master data.
- data set commissioning and decommissioning.
- Utilizing SQL queries that are optimized to extract data from primary and secondary sources and produce the necessary data sets
- Assisting in the creation of visualization reports and studies that demonstrate trends and patterns of historical data using charts, pivot tables, graphs, time series tables, etc.
- providing difficult-to-understand visualizations of complex data
- Helping the data warehouse to determine and update reporting needs.
- supporting activities for data harmonization and integrity.
- educating end users about new dashboards and reports.
- delivering technical know-how in data purification and storage architectures.
- collaborating with programmers, engineers, and management leaders to find possibilities for process improvement, suggest system changes, and come up with data governance plans.