DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Data Analyst for a leading financial institution in Nigeria. The individual must be responsible for turning data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
Qualifications and Experience
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing data sets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
- Proficient in SQL
- Bachelor's and/or advanced degree with a concentration in Data Analytics; Finance; Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Statistics/Mathematics
- 2-6 years working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst, preferably in the financial services industry.
To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Data Analyst – DAAB231” to email@example.com.