Data Analytics Specialist
- Nairobi, KENYA
- Full time
- 8 months ago
- Information Technology
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of our HR Information Systems.
- Support management on structural policy matters related to the HRIS.
- Record and process employee information including annual leave, salaries and working hours. Ensuring security, end-user access, and data integrity across all HR platforms
- Maintain data integrity in systems by regularly analysing data. Ensure all HR-related systems are compliant with data protection laws.
- Work alongside the IT department to perform regular assessments and improvements to the HRIS.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop technology solutions that help to streamline and automate (new) HR processes
- Serve as a system administrator for HR systems and applications. Design user-friendly processes, guidelines, and documentation.
- Oversee all system upgrades and system additions in partnership with the Information Technology (IT) department.
- Develop intuitive reports that will guide decision-making on people matters in the organization.