DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Data Engineer for a leading financial institution in Nigeria who will be responsible for constructing and maintaining architecture. Interested candidates must possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree in a STEM discipline as well as practical experiences in Machine Learning, NLP, Deep Learning (Tensor flow), Statistical Modelling, quantitative Analysis, Forecasting, Data visualization and a minimum of 2-6 years working experience as a data engineer or business data analyst, preferably in the financial services industry. Salary is N4,000,000 – N7,000,000. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Data Engineer – DEAB222” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extending the company’s data with third party sources of information when needed.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures (such as database and large-scale processing systems).
- Ensure architecture will support the requirements of the business.
- Discover opportunities for data acquisition.
- Develop data set processes for data modelling, mining, and production.
- Employ a variety of languages and tools (e.g., scripting languages) to marry systems together.
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Team Lead, Data Engineering.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Good oral & written communication.
- Proficient in office automation tools (e.g., Microsoft Office, etc.).
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure and capacity sizing.
- Technical expertise around design and flow of data from system to system without loss.
- Use of ETL tool like SSIS, ODI etc.
- Design of master data and data lake.
- Ability to learn and dedication to service delivery.