- With support of the regional digital team, develop, test, and support the implementation of software products and solutions as articulated in the systems and functional requirements.
- Integrate and deploy developed or packaged solutions in production environments or live service systems.
- Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications while ensuring they meet required health information systems standards.
- Provide technical support including bug fixing, functional extensions and documentation for deployed solutions.
- Manage software development cycles including testing and quality assurance while ensuring that deliverables meet software requirements based on agreed timeframes and milestones.
Apply here : https://infodormitory.com/palladium-data-fi-nigeria-programmer-consultant-nigeria-july/