- Identify and contact potential key informants.
- Data Collection through Key Informant Interviews (KIIs) and Focus Group Discussions (FGDs) with relevant stakeholders such as local academic institutions, school administrators, parents of students, Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), Government of DRC officials at national and sub-national levels, Implementing Partners, and program beneficiaries.
- Submit data collected in the designated format assigned by IBTCI.
- Submit translated transcripts of conducted KIIs and FGDs to IBTCI in French.
- Inform IBTCI of any logistical or procedural issues that may impair or impact data collection.
- Coordinate data collection logistics, including scheduling interviews, booking transportation, securing venues for interviews if necessary, obtaining recording devices and other equipment, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Serve in the above consultant capacity to support the IBTCI technical practice of Crisis, Conflict & Governance.
- This position does not authorize/require the consultant to directly communicate with IBTCI clients.
- This position does not authorize/require the consultant to have decision making authority on final work product.