Data Quality Assurance (DQA) Officer
- Support the State M&E/HSS Officer in the implementation of M&E activities, including data collection, data quality checks, and reporting.
- Provide support and build capacity of LGA and health facility M&E officers in data quality management
- Participate and provide technical support in monthly LGA data validation meetings.
- Conduct routine data quality assessments at health facilities in conjunction with LGA M&E officers
- Support conduct of quarterly DQA exercise in primary and secondary health facilities across the state.
- Review health facility data monthly to identify and address data quality issues prior to reporting.
- Document data quality issues and share with the SMEP M&E officer, LGA M&E officers and health facilities for necessary corrections.
- Develop follow up action plans and ensure that all identified data quality issues are resolved by the LGA M&E officers and HFs at the end of each reporting month