Database Administrator -DA221
- Depending on the specific job of each end user, create high-quality, reliable database systems.
- database design and implementation should take end users’ information needs and preferences into account.
- Define users and enable quick, accurate, and relevant data distribution to the proper user.
- tracking database (system) performance and spotting emerging issues.
- resolving faults and problems as soon as they are reported by users.
- Users should receive both proactive and reactive data management help and instruction.
- safeguarding the database from dangers and unwanted access.
- making sure that database backups and recoveries are adequate.
- reporting on performance and consumption metrics.
- Execution of database operations such as BOD, EOD, EOM, and EOY processes.
- suggesting adjustments and upgrades for database protection or maintenance.