- To manage the demand planning of the affiliate through a responsive forecasting process.
- To lead and manage the S & OP processes of the affiliate with the various functions of the business.
- To support supply chain team and NGGH management in continuous supply chain process improvement projects with the delivery of results within defining timelines, qualitatively and within budget cost.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfils these requirements:
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institution preferably with a background in Engineering Sciences or Commercial courses.
- Possess a minimum of three (3) years of demonstrable working experience in a similar position or organization.
- Have a working knowledge of key forecasting toolkits/ ERPs with advance level skill in functions and formulas in Microsoft excel.
- Have a detailed understanding of inventory control/management systems with strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-focused working environment.
- Possess excellent personal organization and business administration skills in accordance with modern best-practice methods.
- Possess the ability to work productively efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Possess the willingness to learn improve and adapt.
- Possess at least intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft
HMO, Pension, leave allowance