Deport Representatives – DR221
- Collect and plan economic means of distribution of orders to retail outlets and commercial customers.
- Receive and action on all Product Supply Authorization (PSA) orders.
- Ensure efficiency in tracking, documenting, and reporting the distribution of orders
- Check any unauthorized product supply Invoice/SMR to customers from the Depot.
- Assist the National Operations manager to prepare monthly returns to Head Office.
- Supervise and ensure effective coordination of business activities at the depots.
- Ensure efficient and equitable allocation of products to the company from the depot.
- Ensure all trucks used for transportation meet specified standards.
- Manage relationships with the depots and tanker representatives at the depots.
- Monitor risk-management procedures and maintain problem logs for identifying and reporting issues to management on the product.