DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with coworkers to conceptualize, develop, and release software.
- Conducting quality assurance to ensure that the software meets prescribed guidelines.
- Rolling out fixes and upgrades to software, as needed.
- Securing software to prevent security breaches and other vulnerabilities.
- Collecting and reviewing customers' feedback to enhance user experience.
- Suggesting alterations to workflow in order to improve efficiency and success.
- Pitching ideas for projects based on gaps in the market and technological advancements.
DevOps Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, or an adjacent field.
- Prior experience at all phases of the software product life cycle, from conception to extinction.
- Experience using an array of automation tools.
- Familiarity with software security methods.
- Demonstrated experience using a wide variety of coding languages.
- Curious, discerning envelope pusher.
- Top-notch decision-making and collaborative abilities.
- Customer-oriented with the ability to receive and use constructive criticism.
- Experience with AWS and/or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with container platforms like Docker or Kubernetes.
- Experience with version control tools and configuration management tools like Git and puppet.
- Experience with build tools like Maven.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.