- As part of our Devops team, you will design, architect, build, and automate the infrastructure that hosts a variety of applications ranging from financial products to our Machine Learning workloads for all our markets.
- You will be responsible for innovating and employing best practices when it comes to deployment, database management, security, and performance. As a subject matter expert, you will be expected to evangelize DevOps as a culture within the engineering organization.
- Improve infra automation using modern tools.
- Optimize spending and improve elasticity on our infrastructure.
- Be responsible for continuously evaluating and implementing evolving best practices.
- Keep our systems and services secure by ensuring adherence to security best practices.
- Ensure availability with redundancies of all the critical components.
- Provide expert opinions for architecture and infrastructure decisions.
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps preferred
- Extensive exposure to at least one major cloud platform like AWS, GCP, or Azure with commonly used services.
- Hands-on experience with deployment and orchestration technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, and Terraform.
- Ability to take care of monitoring, alerting, logs, user access, certificate and keys management, etc.
- Proficiency with at least one mainstream scripting language like Bash or Python as well as commonly used server software like PostgreSQL, Redis, etc.
- Being able to wear a DBA hat and tune PostgreSQL performance at query and storage engine level is a plus.
- Strong ability to quickly learn new technologies and keep up with the latest in DevOps.
- Know your way through various flavors of Unix and commonly used command-line utilities.
- Understand networking concepts and protocols, and the ability to build VPCs and traffic flows.
- You are highly entrepreneurial. You take the initiative to solve problems before they arise. You’ve started and/or contributed to projects you’re passionate about.
- You are a great collaborator. You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, speak your mind, and ask the right questions.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Esther@fadacoutsourcing.com using the position as subject of email.