DelonJobs is helping a leading bank in Lagos to hire an experienced DevOps Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet customer needs, developing software to integrate with internal back-end systems and also performing root cause analysis for production errors, investigate and resolve technical issues. Minimum of 5-7years DevOps experience and 3-5 years cognate experience in dot.net, C#, database structure and designs.
Salary is between 5M-7M per annum. If your experience matches the requirement and you are interested in the position, kindly email your CV to email@example.com and ensure you make your email subject “DevOps Engineer- DVEIN211”
In addition to job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:
Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualification
- Minimum of First Degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering or any other physical sciences (Minimum of 2.2). Additional related qualification will be an added Advantage
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Experienced in configuration and managing databases such as Microsoft SQL Server
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Some experience in Azure DevOps or similar technology is required
- Some experience in .Net framework and C# programming language and designs.
- Basic understanding of backend technologies for building APIs and backend services and basic understanding of front-end technologies such as HTML5
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes
- Deploy cybersecurity measures as defined by Information Security Unit and the Architect
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline
- Sound understanding of customer requirements and project KPIs
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
- Contributes to and improves the software development process.
- Maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Be involved and participate in the overall software development lifecycle.
- SQL, Python, Java, and DevOps Practices
- .Net, C#
- Stakeholder management
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Teamwork skills