As a Devops Lead Engineer, a typical day might include the following:
- Creating software deployment strategies essential for the successful deployment of software in the work environment
- Custodian of all production systems powering various products and service
- Offerings across Publishers, Ad Exchanges, Telcos and Financial Services. These products deliver the most relevant content and ads real-time.
- Designing, building and optimizing automation systems to execute business web and data infrastructure platforms.
- Conducting research, tests and executing new techniques to stay abreast of industry trends and best practices.
- Getting involved in creating technology infrastructure, automation tools and maintaining configuration management
- Assisting and training junior team members
- Working with multiple teams to gather requirements and collaboratively build solutions
- Ongoing maintenance and upgrades on key components of the platform.
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in any course related to technology or of equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years working experience as a Devops Engineer
- Experience in Nginx, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes
- Experience in Networking, Firewall rules and Server management. Familiarity and hands-on experience on deployment strategy
- Good Linux/Unix Administration skills and knowledge on any cloud service provider
- Knowledge of continuous integration delivery and Enterprise Security awareness.
N800,000 – N1,000,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.