Reporting to the Strategic Information Manager, the Digital Health Officer will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeeping of the electronic data capture system that is based on data entry from multiple entry points. The Digital Health Officer will have an overall responsibility in establishing and maintaining data quality checks in the system. The Digital Health Officer will be leading the design and implementation of data interoperability process between community-based database (Electronic Case Management and CommCare) and facility-based database (ePMS). The Digital Health Officer will work with the M&E team and will have technical leadership role in supporting MEL Officers.
Support to electronic Case Management and other tablet-based data capture
- Building local capacity of SDVCA staff in Health Informatics and Electronic Case Management;
- Field Staff Electronic Case Management orientation and training;
- Update the Electronic Case Management database with revisions as needed and provide Electronic Case Management support;
- Develop data validation/quality check rules to be included in Electronic Case Management training;
- Support Management and M&E with report development and updated information on the different programs.
- Create outputs to be imported into DevResults and other database systems as required;
- Data Quality
a) Develop data quality check schedule and checklist.
b) Define and monitor the roles and responsibilities for project staff that will have any attachment with Electronic Case Management.
c) Perform regular audits and review of DMO work plan. As well as provide feedback to DMOs on their progress and issues identified.
d) Development of data validation logic for the identification of issues and aid in Data Quality (DQ