The candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns; Managing organization’s website;
- Driving online sales for the Company; Optimizing content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc;
- Videography and editing;
- Creating and editing high-resolution videos, pictures and posts;
- Tracking the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly; Fixing any error in online content;
- Attending networking events; Identifying new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments;
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnel.
- Utilize various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics
- Incorporate blog and social media posts in both websites and social media platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn
- Analyze web traffic to measure the success of the content
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience as digital marketer in a tech firm
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in generating and executing on marketing ideas.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics ETC)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaign.
- N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.