Major Responsibilities & Duties
- Implement marketing and retail sales strategy
- Actively manage social media platforms
- Create Digitally engaging campaigns and activities in line with the business goals.
- Review existing subplans to drive good process flow and information gathering;
- Build and develop digital/ online audience to sell and crosssell
- Manage and report Digital Marketing Adverts.
- Write copy for marketing and communication material, including press releases, infographics and social media posts
- Ensure all clients are well equipped with product build materials
- Provide feedback of the market, analyze and determine most crucial needs of key clients and partners and carry them out to ensure they receive first class customer care and service.
- Carry out continuous market analysis and research on dynamics of IT Security Market.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree in any Social Science subject or a related field with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience in digital marketing
- Good presentation/communication skills with proficiency in Microsoft office tools.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.