Digital Marketers – DM221
- Create and oversee digital marketing initiatives.
- Control a company’s website
- Create material that is optimized for the website and social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google Plus, among others.
- Monitor website traffic and routinely deliver internal information.
- Organize webinars and webcasts and correct any errors in online content.
- Participate in product launches and networking events.
- Determine fresh digital marketing trends and make sure the brand is on top of market advancements.
- Improve the website pages’ SEO.
- Edit and publish audio, video, and podcast content on websites.
- Advertise the company’s goods and services online.
- Implement social media strategies to boost KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and implementing marketing programs using SMS and email.