- Contribute to the development of our company’s overall digital marketing strategy.
- Assist in the recruitment of corporate partners.
- Create campaign strategies to increase brands’ digital presence and collaborate with various online platforms.
- Using SEO and other tools, optimize paid advertising campaigns.
- Assist in the management of your online marketing presence.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and compare results to goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Experiments and conversion tests should be planned, executed, and measured.
- Work with internal teams to develop landing pages and improve the user experience.
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc Degree
- Skills in MS Word, MS Excel, QuickBooks.
- Photoshop and Illustrator are preferred but Canva or any other related will do.
- Strong knowledge of online marketing is preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in related fields.
- Ability to write clearly and support word processing when necessary.
- Thorough understanding and the ability to navigate social media platforms.
- Strong writing skills are required.
- Ability to multitask and work well under limited supervision.
- Experience using web analytics and optimization tools.
- Analytical skills.
- Great communication skills.