Digital Marketing Executive – DME221
- Aid in the creation of plans to create enduring digital connections with customers
- Create material that is specifically targeted to the company’s ideal clients and marketing objectives.
- Plan and keep track of your company’s continuing social media presence (Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, etc.)
- To raise company and brand exposure, launch optimized online advertisements through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc.
- Participate fully in SEO campaigns (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and advertising emails, then plan their avenues of distribution.
- Update the website and offer original content marketing suggestions.
- Improve user experience by working with designers.
- Utilize various Web analytics tools to evaluate the effectiveness of digital marketing initiatives (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Gain knowledge of online marketing trends and keep your tactics current.