Digital Marketing Expert – DME211
- Digital Marketing Executive will plan and execute online marketing campaigns for various clients in different industries.
- To work with Clients and approving authorities to approve and schedule social posts on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- To manage social communities and monitor inbound messages across all platforms
- To engage with audiences on owned and third-party platforms
- To develop content calendars for each of his/her assigned brands
- To produce copies/images for social media posts
- To interface with paid social media service to allocate and optimize media spend
- To measure and report on the success of social media content
- Proficient in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram
- Experience in developing and implementing successful social media campaigns and community management in a digital/PR/Advertising agency is an advantage
- Ability to spot consumer trends and behaviours through social listening
- Ability to write high-quality content for different social platforms
- Working knowledge of principles of SEO
- Strong attention to details
- Highly motivated, energetic, motivated, and inspiring
- Expertise in image editing software, videography and photography will be of advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND
- Experience: 2 – 7 years.