Digital Sales Executive -DSE221
- Conduct market research to determine product opportunities and assess client demands.
- Actively look for new business prospects by networking, cold phoning, and social media.
- Prepare a presentation on products and services and deliver it appropriately.
- Regularly produce assessments and reports using sales and financial information.
- Work together with teammates to produce greater results.
- Deal-making, deal-closing, and handling complaints or objections
- Obtain client or potential customer input, then present it to internal teams
- Help in developing strategies to create enduring digital connections with customers
- Plan and keep track of your company’s continuing social media presence.
- Publish optimized web ads through Google Ad words, blogs, and other channels to raise brand and company exposure.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization).
- Create promotional emails and web newsletters.