Delon Jobs is helping a leading IT company in Nigeria to hire a Digital Transformation Specialist (Lagos). The successful candidate will be responsible for helping our client in defining and coordinating the digital team’s delivery calendar and digital roadmap to help drive business growth and planning.
Please read additional requirements below before applying. If you are interested in the position, kindly send cover letter and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and ensure you make your email subject ‘Digital Transformation Specialist’
In addition to the job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving the successful delivery of key digital transformation objectives and Project
- Strategically oversee digital goals and integrates them with overall objectives of the company and drive organization change with respect to digital standards and data governance.
- In collaboration with the IT Head and Digital unit team leads, define and coordinate the digital team’s delivery calendar and digital roadmap to help drive business growth and planning.
- Launch new digital products and services – help plan for and design new digital products.
- Owns the digital planning, defining and implementation process as well as driving the development and execution of an organically structured digital transformation and data program.
- Identify opportunities and initiate action to improve systems and processes to achieve digital best practice standards, and to actively transition such services to digital first solutions.
- Improve the capture, organization, access and management of digital data to ensure consistency, accessibility, universal understanding, and accurate interpretation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related fields; Masters preferred.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Must have excellent knowledge of and expertise data and digital field applications etc.
- Experience leading cross-functional project teams from discovery through implementation; ability to prioritize multiple tasks, lead and motivate others and meet deadlines
- Experience of data driven design and the production of effective management information.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Strong tactical skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skill.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical addressees.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Strong negotiation skill.