- Identify a short-term and long-term strategy and initiatives, including in-person and online
- Techniques, for membership growth and retention. Work with the personnel of the Membership Department to design and implement the plan.
- Must be prepared to establish and manage the State office in accordance with the Registrar’s instructions; crucial.
- Must be prepared to establish relationships with and collaborate with N.Y.S.C. State representatives in order to plan training and induction for potential members.
- To achieve membership growth, provide the strategic direction and administration of a marketing program supporting the Membership program.
- Monitor and assess the performance of the current membership programs, and offer suggestions for streamlining or ending these initiatives.
- Develop a plan with the Director of Membership Operations to oversee the annual membership renewal process.