Donor Care Assistant (Face-to-Face)
- Contribute to the overall development and implementation of the Private Sector fundraising programme;
- Work to create and implement operational coding for regular monthly giving and Annual Giving.
- Respond to donor requests for information on gifts, certificates, recognition or events via telephone or through correspondence.
- Answering and responding to phones, messages, and emails that require the F2F manager’s response as needed and/or to assist with call overflow.
- Send welcome packets, acknowledgment letters and certificates to donors.
- Generate standardize and ad hoc reporting.
- Research retrieves and disseminates information from the First View to assist in the resolution of donor issues.
- Maintain inventory on brochures, fliers, Annual Giving, and other materials.
- Assist with prompt and accurate processing, acknowledgment and recognition of all gifts, pledges, and payments made to UNHCR.
- Provide support to the F2F Fundraising in Nigeria.
- Professionally receives and manages complaints from donors.
- Engage professionally with donors to upgrade or degrade their donations.
- Ability to pitch and inspire unhappy donors from cancelling their regular monthly/annual donations.
- Other duties as assigned.