- Reporting directly to the Project Manager, the Dozer Operator responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Operate heavy equipment in compliance with the company’s operating safety policies and procedures.
- Provide recommendations for maintaining and improving environmental performance.
- Operate the dozer and other heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner, and other construction related duties as required.
- Ensure company equipment, material, and the work site are maintained, kept clean, and stored in a safe manner.
- Use the Dozer to dig fishponds, level soil, move rock and debris, and scoop soil.
- Create level surfaces, grade slopes to specifications, remove material and thoroughly fill voids using plans and/or a surveyor as guidance.