- Daily cleans vehicle and perform routine checks to ensure it has proper working tools.
- Refuels vehicle using an approved fuel voucher and records this on the vehicle log sheet
- Parks vehicle safely at the designated place at the end of each working day not later than 6 pm, travels after 6pm must have prior approval of the AG&C.
- Ensure vehicle movement log book is filled accurately, timely and regularly.
- Report to the STL and Logistics Coordinator, accidents or issues involving SENSE project vehicles.
- Compliance with motor vehicle and travel policy of AUN and NHF regulations.
- Ensure vehicles have tool kit, jack, umbrella, first aid box, map, fire extinguishers etc.