Below are the required job responsibilities of a DRIVER:
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner if applicable.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Monitoring of vehicle documents expiration and renewal.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven 4 years experience as a Driver
- A minimum qualification of SSCE
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving records
- Familiarity with GPS devices, google maps and similar phone app
- Knowledge of area roads and neighbourhoods
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g at rush hour)
- Adequate /appropriate dressing up during work hours.
- Good communication skill(writing, reading and speaking).
- Knowledge of the required vehicle documents