- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested.
- Collect payments and issue receipts.
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed.
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest.
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.