- Carry out daily maintenance checks on BHC vehicles. Ensuring all vehicles are roadworthy before starting on their journey including tyres, petrol, oil and lubricants as well as a spare tyre, jack etc.
- Drive authorised passengers to meetings and functions in and around Nairobi and up-country.
- Drive the BHC’s Armoured Vehicles.
- Meet authorised passengers at, or deliver them to, Kenyan airports as required.
- Accurately complete journey record sheets for all journeys in official vehicles.
- Ensure passenger safety by ensuring that they wear their seat belts and, if, in an armoured vehicle, they receive a passenger brief.