Delon Jobs is helping a leading insurance company in Nigeria to hire Dynamics NAV / Navision Support Engineer in Lagos. This position directly contributes to the company’s IT Support and Microsoft Dynamics Solutions needs. The engineer will implement Navision products and services and ensure the deliverables meet our client’s business objectives. Salary will vary between N2m and N2.4m per annum (including health insurance and pension).Please read additional requirements below and ensure you make your email subject ‘NAV Engineer 2020-01.’
In addition to job summary details,the following are other requirements and relevant information:
1. Candidate are required to have minimum bachelor’s degree or HND qualification in software Engineering/IT/Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering or Equivalent.
2. 3+ years of Dynamics NAV consulting experience
3. Strong understanding of microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009/2013/2015/2016
4. Support Microsoft Navision and related software
5. Must have knowledge of Microsoft Navision reporting capabilities
6. Develop IT and end-user documentation for processes and procedures
7. Participate in Service Desk function to resolve user related support calls
8. Prepare and execute test plans for new functionality
9. Translate user requests into user requirements and program specifications
10. Work with Enterprise Shared Services and programmers to assure compliance to program specifications
11. Develop training outlines for end-users and collaborate with documentation specialists
12. Monitor compliance with Service level Agreements for site
13. Support business initiative utilizing Project Management expertise
14. Provide strong subject matter expertise to identify and translate business and system requirements into design artifacts and documents.