Electrical Design Engineer – EDE221
- Create, manage, and put into use electrical systems and goods.
- Create production procedures that adhere to international engineering standards and guidelines.
- Control engineering projects and complete them on schedule.
- Describe the demands and wants of the customer
- Make ensuring that applications and installations adhere to client requirements and safety guidelines.
- Work together with technicians and engineers to create and implement new system processes.
- Analyze the quality and performance of both new and old IT systems.
- Report data summaries and test findings.