Electrical Engineer – EE221
- Repair and replace defective components in motors, VFDs, controllers, storage batteries, switchboards, conductors, switches, and varied electrical fixtures.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical, electromechanical, and electronic parts of machinery and equipment.
- Perform defensive repair and preservation of field, plant, and shop for electronic and electrical systems, equipment, and devices.
- Test solid-state circuitry to determine defective components in analog and digital equipment along with defective parts replacement.
- Install improvements and major upgrades to the electrical plant and subsystems.
- Conduct infrared analysis and field equipment examination using specialized thermographic imaging and digital cameras.
- Design and modify motor power control apparatus circuits.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Prepare schedules and coordinate activities with varied electrical divisions and sections.
- Preventive & Predictive Maintenance schedule follow-up and complete the activity timely.
- To have good knowledge of power cable sizing, and panel board preparation for new projects.
- The person should have the knowledge and operation of Merger, Multimeter, earth resistance tester, and other electrical instruments.
- Accountable for reduction of breakdowns and upkeeping of Machines -mainly from electrical systems.