Electrical Engineer (Solar)
- Ability to perform every electrical work needed to connect solar system to electric grid. This includes proper grounding systems, controls and all testing necessary.
- Assist in creating or interpreting the solar panel installation plans, mapping out the steps of the installation and where all of the components will be installed.
- Assist service operations team in troubleshooting issues related to installation.
- Plan and develop operation and maintenance program for clients and internal use.
- Able to check site feasibility and provide the best suitable option for enhancing suitability.
- Compliance to the company laid down policies and process.
- Propose solutions and process improvement to better aide the companies goals and objectives.
- Compliance to the safety and quality regulations.
- Report all near-miss to the relevant safety personnel.
- Assist in performing site visits and maintenance checkups on a regular bases.
- Undertake any other related duties as requested.