- The electrical superintendent will be expected to take and active roll in all planning, schedule, and execution of electrical work in and around the underground operation.
- Required in assisting other electrical projects around the process and paste plants.
- Review, monitoring and maintenance of all electrical records and service documentation to ensure compliance with industry standard.
- Ensure immediate action taken in the event of equipment down time to minimize impact or downtime to the operation.
- Ability to work closely with maintenance department to schedule and carry out planned maintenance.
- Strong understand of electrical consumables and monitoring levels to ensure maintenance of critical supply while conforming to project budgets.
- Effectively manage the execution of planned works to align with forecast maintenance schedule.