ELV Design Engineer – EDE221
- Fire Alarm and Detection Systems
- Voice evacuation and public address systems
- Parking Management System, VESDA, and Access Control (Automatic Door and Entrance Automation Systems)
- Data center layout
- Intrusion detection system and a water leak detection system.
- Systems for Gas Detection and Control
- Building management systems and automation.
- thorough comprehension of the briefs provided by the client, their specific needs, and integration into system design.
- Creating pertinent Technical standards and defining work packages
- review and evaluation of tendering materials.
- Creating technical data sheets and specifications, control schematics, and system architecture development.
- Bill of Quantities creation with the required quantity breakdown. Creating the BMS IO summary.
- Budgetary cost preparation for the project.