. Provide technical input in the development of Sustainable Water and Energy Projects
- Provide technical support in the development of the Renewable Energy and energy efficiency projects, plans and programmes;
- Support the development of evidence-based position papers and opportunities to diversify to new energy options;
- Foster learning and capacity between countries in developing production bases and markets for solar and other renewable energy solutions;
- With support from the team, lead the creation of an enabling environment for accelerated private sector investment in renewable energy solutions such as solar and wind.
2. Provide overall strategic management oversight for the Renewable Energy Work
- Work in close association with project personnel, government, NGO/CSO partners, grantees, donors, consultants, and other key stakeholders to facilitate coordination, communication, and regular reporting of WWF ZCO’s Renewable Energy initiatives.
- Administer and monitors the budgets of assigned contracts and agreements, ensuring that reporting is accurate and timely. Review the status of projects in key landscapes, identifying problems and formulating recommendations for corrective action as appropriate.