Engineering Lead – Customer Data Platform – ELCDP221
- Background in software engineering with a strong ability to work in several programming languages.
- experience processing large volumes of messages or events in distributed systems.
- strong sense of duty and ownership for the project.
- Knowing how to design and build APIs, middleware, and/or backbends to enable data-intensive analysis systems
- With extensive production deployment expertise using AWS services, along with familiarity with Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
- Knowledge of developing or integrating with CPaaS products like Twillio, Ad exchanges like Google Adx, Facebook Audience Network, or WhatsApp Business API
- with a remote and distributed team working across time zones, strong communication skills
- practical knowledge of creating and running production-ready micro services.
- Computer Stack