Engineering Lead, Customer Data Platform – ELCDP221
- Drive the technical design, specifications, and implementation of various customer data platform components.
- Bring in and keep a strong network of qualified engineering talent on hand to hire from as needed.
- Maintain high software quality standards within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Work directly with product owners, technical leads, and engineers to define the roadmap and product requirements.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure system compatibility.
- Assist in identifying challenges and areas for improvement, as well as driving our product roadmap.
- Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Strong Software Engineering background, with an ability to work in multiple programming languages as needed.
- Experience with distributed systems and processing high-volume messages or events.
- Strong sense of project ownership and responsibility.
- Experience designing and developing APIs, middleware, and/or backends to support data-heavy analysis -systems.
- Strong knowledge of AWS services with multiple production deployment experience, also familiar with microsoft Azure and Google cloud.
- Experience building or integrating with programmatic marketing platforms like Facebook audience network or Whatsapp business API, Ad exchanges like Google Adx and CPaaS solutions like Twillio.
- Strong communication skills with a remote and distributed team across time zones.
- Hands on experience building and managing micro services in production.