- Delivering school curriculum, implementing strategies designed to ensure that every child is able to succeed within the subject.
- Working with children with SEN, and ensuring differentiation has taken place to ensure the learning process is accessible for these students.
- Working on a 1:1 basis with pupils, as well as encouraging group work when necessary.
- Setting tasks designed to keep children engaged with the subject, as well as relevant homework tasks.
- Working with other members of staff to identify pupils requiring additional support within the subject.
- Providing constant and regular feedback to: pupils, parents and senior leaders when necessary.