DelonJobs is seeking to hire an Enterprise Architect for a leading financial institution in Nigeria. The individual would be responsible for maintaining the information technology (IT) infrastructure and services of the bank. Interested candidates must possess a bachelor's degree in any discipline and have a minimum of 2 years cognate IT experience, 1 of which must be in either infrastructure or software development.
- Translate business needs to develop solutions from design to technological product.
- Oversee developer teams to ensure that the product is delivered on time and to specifications.
- Determine technical needs such as hardware, software, scalability, and security requirements.
- Coordinate design and integration of overall architecture and parts of proposed systems with business.
- Perform consistent updates to documentation and designs as needed.
- Maintain configuration management database for the bank.
- Utilize gap analysis techniques to identify and research on problems related to architecture in the enterprise, and proffering appropriate correction to Team Lead, Enterprise Architecture
- Perform other duties as assigned by Lead Enterprise Architect
Qualifications & Experience:
- Ability to research new technologies.
- Proficient in Enterprise Architecture tools. e.g., Visio, Draw.io etc.)
- Good knowledge and understanding of Cloud and On-Premises
- Ability to interpret business requirements.
- Oral & Written communication – processing/spreadsheet Qualifications and Experience
- BSc in STEM
- Minimum of 2 years cognate IT experience, 1 of which must be in either infrastructure or software development.
- Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage e.g., ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF.
To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Enterprise Architect I – EA1AB231” to firstname.lastname@example.org.