In this role, you will be responsible for the expansion of existing business relationships as well as servicing customers.
What you will be doing everyday:
- Drive Corporate Merchant Acquisition to enable traders meet their numbers.
- Responsible for market penetration in order to help deepen the current market share of our existing customers.
- Work to ensure market extension by signing up new merchants to our current products.
- Ensure excellent customer support initiatives are effectively driven to produce results.
- Conducting and ensuring adequate training for the team in order to consistently deliver excellent execution of customers’ trades.
- Propel growth of Fincra’s core products, API integration services, Currency Conversion, Cross Border Payments, Collections, Payouts etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience in Treasury Sales. A good knowledge of the e-payment industry will be an added advantage.
- Product Knowledge.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Problem analysis and solving skills.
- Good knowledge in MS Office
- Relationship management Skills
- Good negotiation skills.
- A chance to be an early member of a high-growth startup
- We pay competitively in the Nigerian market for the matched experience and role
- Amazing work culture and a company that truly cares about creating the best and most fun place to work
- We offer health insurance that includes dental, optical & covers major surgeries.
- Interest-free staff loans upon confirmation.
- We currently work fully remote.
- We offer vehicle financing for confirmed employees at 50% of asset value.
- Stock options for early employees.
- Annual Training budget.