Management information system and data quality: support the maintenance and implementation of the country programme’s Management Information System (30%)
- Work with MSK and MSI support teams to ensure that the M&E tools and indicators are updated routinely, and are aligned to deliver donor deliverables
- Conduct data quality assurance at various levels of the project including service delivery point, in line with MSI’s global data validation standards
- Conduct quarterly routine supervisory visits across the service delivery channels and complete Risk Based Data Quality Audits (RBDQAs) in the channel.
- Ensure the timely submission of reports with high level of quality by each channel and area of intervention
- Monthly verification of channel data with SUN data