We arerecruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title:Executive Chef
Location:Snake Island – Lagos
Responsible for the supervisionand training of kitchen staff, in addition to the production, qualityassurance, and profitability of all menu items. Assist with the creation ofrecipes for menu items, supervise line cooks to ensure quality controls are adheredtoo, and assist with the control of inventory.
· Checksthe food stock for freshness and quality on a regular basis.
· Makesa schedule for the routinely equipment maintenance, waste removal, linen andcleaning services.
· Ensuresthe kitchen is a safe and hygienic place to work
· Helpto plan menus, apportion ingredients and use food surpluses
· Ensuresfood ingredients are stored in their designated area and rotated in the propermanner
· · · Anyother duty as assigned.
Qualification and Experience
• Diploma / HND in any field of study.
• Minimum of 10 years experience obtained in awell-structured Kitchen or five – starHospitality setting.
Skills and Compentencies
· Independent,with great coordination.
· Soundindependent judgment.
Advanced knowledge of food profession principles and practices.
· Discretionand respect for confidentiality
· Decisionmaking skills
· Abilityto work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and driveunder tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail andquality.
· Abilityto multitask, organize time and material
Salary: 200,000 Naira
Accomodation will be provided and free breakfast.
Interestedand qualified candidates should send their Resume in Word document or PDFformat to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject ofthe mail.
NOTE: only qualified candidates will be contacted.