The F2F Fundraiser performs the following duties under the supervision of the F2F Team Leader and the overall management of the Face-to-Face (F2F) Officer:
- Approach potential UNHCR donors in public or private places and recruit monthly/six monthly donors in line with UNHCR policies and rules.
- Work at a location at the time, hours, and place set by UNHCR’s Private Sector Partnerships.
- Present UNHCR programmes on the street, indoor locations and B2B, in a professional manner, including appearance and communications with the public.
- Participate in training briefing sessions and meetings as required by UNHCR PSP Africa.
- Maintain awareness of UNHCR’s mandate and its role as the lead organization for refugee protection work.
- Ensure accurate capturing of donor details from new donors are filled out accurately, legibly, and completely on the interface.
- Manage and maintain Ipad, adequate supplies, street welcome packs, etc.
- Update UNHCR Face to Face database and fulfil batch files and documentation on demand.
- Perform other duties as required.