- Develop and implement a facility management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements.
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards as well as food handling.
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency.
- Coordinate intra-office moves..
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Oversee facility refurbishment and renovations.
- Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and parking.
- Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency.
- Obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers.
- Calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness.
- Negotiate contracts to optimize delivery and cost saving.
- Coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers.
- Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met.
- Plan and monitor appropriate facility management staffing levels.
- Ensure efficient utilization of facility maintenance staff.
- Prepare and track facility budget.