Facility Officer – FAO211
- The Facility officer is responsible for the security, maintenance, and services of the facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of the organization and its employees,
- Planning by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements
- Maintain accurate records of equipment functioning status and other systems in the building.
- Develop a schedule for regular evaluation of facilities.
- Participate in the development of policies and procedures affecting usage supplies and facilities.
- Ensure all equipment and other facilities are functioning well.
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained and conducting a proactive maintenance
- Ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations
- Advising businesses on measures to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility
- Develop monitoring systems or programs in institution to detect problems in the initial stage.
- Understand standards/government regulations in the order to be in compliance
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in facilities.
- Develop and execute a system for regular cleaning, repair, and maintenance of facilities.
- Ensure facilities meet the needs of multiple individual projects and coordinate with IT staff for technological needs
- Sourcing and overseeing contracts and service providers for functions such as cleaning, parking, security, and technology
- Managing budgets relating to facility
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments and building projects
- Prepare maintenance reports
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Estate Management or any Engineering field
- Membership with IFMA
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in facility management
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
- Good Communication skill
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work Planning and Management
- The organisation, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- Good knowledge of IT packages.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Time management skills