- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, air condition, electricity etc.) and refurbishments.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors.
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs.
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts.
- Keep financial and non-financial records.
- Perform analysis and forecasting.