Farm Manager (Crop Production)
- Ability to direct and coordinate workers activities and crop management/ production activities.
- Ability to analyze soil and crops in order to determine procedural changes in drying, grading, storage, and shipment.
- Ability to inspect fields in order to determine maturity dates of crops or to estimate potential crop damage from weather.
- Ability to meet production yield, confer with purchasers, arrange for sale of crops and meet sales target.
- Ability to record information, such as production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares operational reports.
- Ability to purchase, utilize and maintain machinery, equipment, and supplies.
- Strict Compliance to farms standards and policies for e.g. health, safety, product quality, property and asset management and environment.
- Any other assigned duties or responsibilities related to the farm’s operation.